I Use the right conditional:
- If my brother sees the car, he ___________________________ (buy) it.
- If the doctor _____________________ (tell) you to be careful, you would do that.
- If the match ___________________ (be) cancelled, I would know.
- The boys ____________________ (not finish) their homework if I hadn’t pushed them to.
- If you _______________________ (prepare) well, you would not have failed.
- He won’t get good marks if he ____________________ (not learn) what is necessary.
- If Peter ____________________ (not be) at home, we’d phone him.
- You ___________________ (not be) ill if you dressed more warmly.
II Write the comparative or the superlative of the following words:
- Next time you should be (serious) ____________________ about the exam!
- The Queen lives in (beautiful)_______________________castle in England.
- My granny makes (good) ___________________ cookies in the world!
- What’s (difficult) __________________ language to learn in the world?
- I was (happy) _________________ last summer than this year.
- Let me know if you hear any (far) _____________________ news.
- (bad) _______________ climate is in Siberia.
- She works (quickly) ___________________ than all her colleagues.
III Make questions to the referring words:
- She dances really beautifully.
- Her boss gave her a bonus salary.
- They were talking about the political issues in our country.
- She is 42 years old.
- The boys have lost their SONY play station 2 weeks ago.
- We were late for school yesterday.
- I use my computer very often.
- Many people will have robots in future.